Recently added item(s)CloseYou have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping & Returns
- 1. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
- 2. Do you ship the item to my country?
- 3. How do I combine shipping?
- 4. How do I calculate shipping cost?
- 5. Why is the shipping cost on some items so high?
- 6. If custom duties are incurred, who is responsible?
- 7. If the items are detained by customs, who is responsible for the clearance of the items?
- 8. If a very large order is delivered from China to my country, will customs seize my order?
- 9. What if my parcel is seized by customs?
- 10. How do I change the shipping method?
- 11. How do I change my shipping address?
- 12. How can I tell if my items have been shipped or not?
- 13. What could cause an invalid tracking code?
- 14. What happens if the tracking number is invalid?
There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your items.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping method. For example: DHL, UPS and Fedex takes 2-7 days while EMS takes 4-10 days.
|Carrier Name||Estimated time in transit from China to USA||Tracking Services|
Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from.
2)Item Processing Time: There are different processing times for different items. Average processing time is 3 to 15 working days; however, this varies with according to the item’s stock status.
Normally, most of the items on our website can be shipped to most countries in the world. However, different shipping methods may have different limitations on the delivery destination. We suggest you to contact seller and make sure whether items can be shipped to your country using a specific shipping method.
If you are interested in combining orders into one shipment and you have purchased all items from the same seller, click “Ask Seller Questions” to inquire about available shipping options.
On each main product page, you can click “Calculate shipping costs” (not contain freeshipping)to input the item’s quantity and the destination country and see the total shipping cost.
The delivery cost depends on which shipping method you choose, where your delivery destination is and shipping time. For example, the delivery cost can have ten dollars difference between using UPS as opposed to FedEx. We suggest you to choose one that best meets your demands on price and delivery time.
It is the buyer's responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery. How the import duty will be charged depends on each country’s custom policies.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment has been left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
Yes, it is a possibility. We suggest you to ask the seller in advance to split your orders into several smaller packages, to be shipped out on different days to avoid possible seizure.
If your items can not be cleared at customs, you need to provide us with the letter authorized by customs stating why they will seize it, and you can apply fully refund.
Once you have placed an order, then the shipping method cannot be changed anymore unless the seller accepts other shipping methods at the same price.
Before the seller ships out your items, you have one last chance to change your shipping address. Follow these steps:
Sign into go “My Account”:
1) Click on the PO# with the shipping address you want to change and go to the “PO# Product Summary” field. You see the product summary including order number, shipping method, order status, total cost, billing address and shipping address.
2) Press the “Change it” button. A form will appear.
3) Input your new shipping address and submit the information.
*Notice: Once your request is accepted by the seller, your shipping address can be changed.
When items shipped out, the order will be filled into folder “Delivered” in your sizetime account. You can either click the order number or click “View Detail” to find the track code on the tab “Tracking”. Also, an16888.com will send you a system email and inform the shipping details after the shipment. You can track the item delivery status online with the tracking code provided by the seller.
Invalid tracking numbers could be due to:
1) The shipping company hasn’t updated the recent delivery information to their website.
2) The tracking code was not correct.
3) The parcel has been delivered a long time ago. Some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history.
The tracking information normally appears after 1-2 days. If you cannot find a tracking number after a long time or the seller has not responded to your email, you can ask customer service to cancel it.